Monday, December 13, 2010

Busily working....

It's a gorgeous white day here today... the snow is coming down steadily and everything is covered in it.  I wish I could stay home all day and create, but I do have to go to physio and take my children to swimming lessons.  That's the worst part of winter for me... driving in it. 

I am busily working on my newest creations.  One is a commissioned koala, and the other I hope to have ready for ebay next Sunday.  The commissioned koala is made from recycled sheared beaver fur - the first koala I've done in this fur.  I don't think there is anything softer than sheared beaver!

I hope everyone has a great day!
Hugs,
Melisa

2 comments:

  1. Miss Melisa,

    It's snowing? Can I come and live with you? Please?

    Swimming lessons, just makes my old, bear bones hurt thinking about water. I know it's inside but those little ones have to get dried and brave the elements to get home. Hot chocolate will be a must for everyone. (o:

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely... hot chocolate all around! Come and have some with us :o)

    ReplyDelete