Saturday, January 22, 2011

A compliment to my creations...

I thought this was neat enough to share....

I am finishing up another baby pygmy marmoset... it has been a while since I created my last one. While googling photos of real baby marmosets, I came across this post:

http://thingsithinkarekindacool.com/2010/08/18/cute-animal-alert-pygmy-marmoset-monkey/comment-page-1/#comment-1079

It is about real pygmy marmosets and has two photos of one of my creations at the top! I take that as a real compliment to my work :o)




After I wrote the above, I found two blogs that featured one of my owls as a real owl :o) http...://lifeinbonetown.blogspot.com/2010/08/owl-fettish.html, myprettypinkpearl.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. So tiny, sooooo cute :o)
    Magda
    http://1717mk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they're both so cute no wonder they were featured :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool Melisa. Your work is so real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Arbeiten sind einfach fantastisch.
    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!! That is a fabulous testimony to the top notch quality of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a good job! I still cant believe the little owl baby isn't real :D

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, letting me know about your work (and mentioning my blog here). I'm excited to check out more of it ^_^

    Maybe I can do you better justice in a future post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments!

    Trisha, I'd love to see your future post if you do one about my work :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how flattering! They are beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete