Sunday, September 18, 2011

~ Naneso ~OOAK Realistic Faux Fur BABY BLACK BEAR CUB ~

Hello again! :o) I haven't had a lot of time to be on-line... have had a lot of company lately. But I have had time to create Naneso... by newest sweet black bear cub. His name means "my child" and he is so full of personality.

I just love the part about creating bears when the sweet personality really starts showing. As soon as I can open/close his eyes, I really feel that the bear has come to "life". Each extra detail adds to my excitement as I finish the bear. I spent so much time creating Naneso that by the time I was done he did feel like "my child".

I hope you enjoy seeing Naneso here and can take a couple minutes to look at his auction which has lots more photos.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170699200136




Thank you for taking a peek at Naneso here... I hope you have time to comment :o)

Hugs,
Melisa

6 comments:

  1. So very cute and also very nicely done, lovely:o)) Take care and have a good week:o))
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lyn :o) Have a great weekend too!

    Hugs,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful. I love his fur color, and how you have given him the light ears, just like a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Joanne :o) It's so nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Katy! I'm so glad you could comment :o)

    ReplyDelete