Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My newest baby panda ~ Bao Zi Chu ~

I just finished my newest panda and couldn't wait to share him with you!  He is made from recycled mink fur (from coats).  I had so much fun with this little guy, and a lot of challenges too... it's amazing how much harder I find working in recycled fur as opposed to faux fur. 

Enough words... now for the photos :o)









I hope you've enjoyed seeing him!  He's available on ebay if you'd like to see more photos and read all his details (oh, yes, he does have open/close eyes).

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170718077984

Hugs,
Melisa

8 comments:

  1. I loved your blog, your little bears are fantastic! This little panda is beautiful.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Eliana! :o)

    Hugs back,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work! Youe baby panda is so beaztiful with all this details.
    Hugs, Conni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Connie! I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing him! :o)

    Hugs,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. sublime this little panda. yes I suppose to work the recycled fur should not be easy. bravo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you wesliane! It's so sweet of you to comment.

    Hugs,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. again such a wonderfull creation from you !
    you surely do inspire me to work hard to raise my level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Martina! It's so nice to hear from you :o)

    ReplyDelete