Sunday, November 25, 2012

~ Bao Liling ~ a sweet mink panda on ebay!




This little one was such a delight to create.  Every time I look at her, my heart melts!  I hope you enjoy seeing her and will visit her auction at

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170949175796?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649



This is my first attempt to use FastStone to put watermarks with my photos.  I've had a few of my photos used for advertising, etc, without my permission, so I needed to do something... I hope it's not too annoying to look at. 

Hugs,
Melisa

2 comments:

  1. Good idea to use watermarks Melisa.

    OHHHHH I love this little one!!!!! Her little pink nose begs to be kissed. She's soooooo beautiful.

    Another Masterpiece!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Morena

    P.S. I know that they are real...yes they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Morena! I'm so happy with how she turned out. So far, she is my favorite panda that I've created.

    Hugs,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete