Saturday, November 27, 2010

5" Black Bear Cub!

It's been a busy couple of weeks!  Yesterday I finished my newest creation... a miniature baby black bear named Saud by his new mom :o)  He will be traveling to Qatar!  I hope you enjoy seeing him!









Even though these little bears take a huge amount of time and energy, they are so enjoyable to create... I love seeing their personalities come out as they take shape.  I also enjoy hearing what you think of them so please comment if you have a chance :o)

Hugs,
Melisa

15 comments:

  1. Melisa,

    I don't think I have ever seen a baby bear this adorable. The last photo is heartwarming.

    You captured true baby innocence in that little face, and the eyes are those of a baby.

    Love this little one...

    Hugs,

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce... Thank you so much for your encouraging words! Hugs, Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and playful. Looks like you wore him out by the last pic though ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Katy! Yes... he's ready for a good nap :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so playful and having so much fun! I love his expression and poses, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Wayne! It's a lot of fun to photograph the different poses :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is so darn cute! I really do love the fun you have photographing your work. It really brings the bears to life, especially the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic work. So tiny with so many perfect details. Really cute and playful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unbelievable talent. I wish I could do that. Simply amazing! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Vicki! I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing him! :o)

    Hugs,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete