Monday, February 7, 2011

~ Colleen ~ ooak art doll

I'm a little nervous about showing her as she is the first of my art dolls that I've shared with everyone. I've made a couple others over the years, but just for myself.









Coleen is made of paper mache - a very time consuming way to create a doll! She has soft glass Masterpiece eyes and tea dyed tibetan lamb hair. I needle felted her hat and mitts and added beautiful vintage rhinestone buttons. Her winter coat is accented with a lace ruffle underneath. Her boots have applied suede over the paper mache. Her paper mache snow stand is weighted for stability. She is a static art doll and one-of-a-kind.

I hope you like her!

4 comments:

  1. I think she is lovely Melisa thanks for showing her.

    Raewyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how i love all your little treasures you made! so supersweet!!! big bear hugs! di ;0)

    ReplyDelete